Skip to Content
Laminate - Reclaimé - Old Town Oak- QS-UF1935W
1/2” (thickness) x 7-1/2” (width) x 54-11/32” (length) • 12 mm (thickness) x 190 mm (width) x 1380 mm (length)
These “skip-sawn” textured planks with vintage reclaimed oak wood looks have a distinctive look and hardwearing surfaces.
- Milled bevel with HydroSeal
- Can be damp mopped
- No gapping
- Transition free installation, up to 50’ x 50’
- 7-Year Light Commercial Warranty
*Note: TORLYS Maxx Commercial Finish up to 99% effective
- Size: 7-1/2” x 54-11/32” – 190 mm x 1380 mm
- Total Thickness: 1/2” – 12 mm
- Type of Finishing: Wear resistant AC4 finish
- Edge Type: Milled bevel with HydroSeal
- Type of Decorative Top Layer: Unmatched realism and the visual charm of a timeworn reclaimed hardwood floor
- Type of Core: TORLYS Smart Core
- Type of Backing: N/A
- Assembly System: Uniclic® Joint – glue and nail free
- Installation Method: Click together, floating
Ease of Repair
Our patented BulldogTM tool makes changing single boards easy – a benefit unique to TORLYS Smart Floors.
Install Reclaimé laminate up to 50’ x 50’ without transitions or “speed bumps”.
The combination of HydroSeal and the Uniclic joint ensure no water will penetrate the HDF core.
How It's Made
1 Top Layer A top finishing layer to ensure your floor stays beautiful year after year
2 Decorative Layer Real wood-like textures featuring natural designs
3 TORLYS Smart Core Dent resistant and strong
4 TORLYS Uniclic® Joint The most advanced, gap-resistant joint system available today
5 Bottom Layer Backing layer provides a moisture barrier and added stability
Easy Plank Replacer
“Your Floor’s Best Friend”
Specially Designed Mouldings
TORLYS has everything you need to complete your floor.
Breakthrough Technology. Superior Underlay.