Skip to Content
Search Quick Links
Laminate - Park Lane - Old Oak Matt Oiled*- TL-EL312
5/16” (thickness) x 6-1/8” (width) x 54-11/32” (length) • 8 mm (thickness) x 156 mm (width) x 1380 mm (length)
Park Lane is a waterproof* laminate floor that captures rich textures, beauty and charm with its look of time-honoured hardwoods.
- Square edges
- Clean lines
- Can be installed transition free on floors up to 50’x50’
- 7-Year Light Commercial Warranty
*Fully waterproof when installed with a perimeter seal.
**Note: TORLYS Maxx Commercial Finish up to 99% effective
- Size: 6-1/8” x 54-11/32” – 190 mm x 1380 mm
- Total Thickness: 5/16” – 8 mm
- Type of Finishing: Wear resistant AC4 finish
- Edge Type: Square
- Type of Decorative Top Layer: Natural looking, elegantly designed wood-like textures
- Type of Core: TORLYS Smart Core
- Type of Backing: N/A
- Installation Method: Click together, floating
Ease of Repair
Our patented BulldogTM tool makes changing single boards easy – a benefit unique to TORLYS Smart Floors.
Install Park Lane laminate up to 50’ x 50’ without transition or “speed bumps”.
HydroSeal, Uniclic®, and GenuEdge™ come together to create the perfect waterproof floor.
How It's Made
- 1 Top Layer A top finishing layer to ensure your floor stays beautiful year after year
- 2 Decorative Layer Real wood-like textures featuring natural designs
- 3 TORLYS Smart Core Dent resistant and strong
- 4 TORLYS Uniclic® Joint The most advanced, gap-resistant joint system available today
- 5 Bottom Layer Backing layer provides a moisture barrier and added stability
Easy Plank Replacer Learn More
“Your Floor’s Best Friend”
Specially Designed Mouldings
TORLYS has everything you need to complete your floor. Learn More
Breakthrough Technology. Superior Underlay. Learn More