Skip to Content
Search Quick Links
Laminate - Colossia - Pelzer Oak- QS-UC3925
3/8” (thickness) x 9-7/16” (width) x 80-1/2” (length) • 10 mm (thickness) x 240 mm (width) x 2050 mm (length)
A waterproof* collection with contemporary oak designs in extra wide and long planks that can be wet or steam mopped.
- Rolled bevel edges with GenuEdge™ & HydroSeal
- Matte finish
- Can be installed transition free on floors up to 50’x50’
- 7-Year Light Commercial Warranty
* Fully waterproof when installed with a perimeter seal. Click here to view warranty information.
- Size: 9-7/6” x 80” – 240 mm x 2050 mm
- Total Thickness: 3/8” – 10 mm
- Type of Finishing: Wear resistant AC4 finish
- Edge Type: GenuEdge™ Rolled Bevel Edges
- Type of Decorative Top Layer: Natural looking, elegantly designed wood-like textures
- Type of Core: TORLYS Smart Core
- Type of Backing: N/A
- Installation Method: Click together, floating
Ease of Repair
Our patented Bulldog™ tool makes changing single boards easy – a benefit unique to TORLYS Smart Floors.
Install Colossia laminate up to 50’ x 50’ without transitions or “speed bumps”.
HydroSeal, Uniclic®, and GenuEdge™ come together to create the perfect waterproof floor.
How It's Made
- 1 Top Layer A top finishing layer to ensure your floor stays beautiful year after year, complete with GenuEdge™ bevel technology and HydroSeal
- 2 Decorative Layer Real wood-like textures featuring natural designs
- 3 TORLYS Smart Core Dent resistant and strong
- 4 TORLYS Uniclic® Joint The most advanced, gap-resistant joint system available today
- 5 Bottom Layer Backing layer provides a moisture barrier and added stability
Easy Plank Replacer Learn More
“Your Floor’s Best Friend”
Specially Designed Mouldings
TORLYS has everything you need to complete your floor. Learn More
Breakthrough Technology. Superior Underlay. Learn More