Skip to Content
Search Quick Links
Laminate - Leuco - Natural Oak- QS-UM4884
1/2” (thickness) x 7-1/2” (width) x 54-11/32” (length) • 12 mm (thickness) x 190 mm (width) x 1380 mm (length)
With stunning hardwood visuals, Leuco features a 2mm attached pad for increased sound reduction as well as an easy clean surface that can even be damp mopped.
- 2mm attached pad guards against mold and mildew growth
- Micro-bevelled edges on 4 sides
- 7-Year Light Commercial Warranty
- Transition free installation, up to 50′ x 50
- Size: 7-1/2” x 54-11/32” – 190 mm x 1380 mm
- Total Thickness: 1/2” – 12 mm
- Type of Finishing: Wear resistant AC4 finish
- Edge Type: Milled bevel with HydroSeal
- Type of Decorative Top Layer: Enhanced elegance with stunning wood visuals
- Type of Core: TORLYS Smart Core
- Type of Backing: N/A
- Assembly System: Uniclic® Joint – glue and nail free
- Installation Method Click together, floating
Ease of Repair
Our patented BulldogTM tool makes changing single boards easy – a benefit unique to TORLYS Smart Floors.
Install Leuco laminate up to 50’ x 50’ without transitions or “speed bumps”.
The combination of HydroSeal and the Uniclic joint ensure no water will penetrate the HDF core.
How It's Made
- 1 Top Layer A top finishing layer to ensure your floor stays beautiful year after year, complete with HydroSeal
- 2 Decorative Layer Real wood-like textures featuring natural designs
- 3 TORLYS Smart Core Dent resistant and strong
- 4 TORLYS Uniclic® Joint The most advanced, gap-resistant joint system available today
- 5 Bottom Layer Backing layer provides a moisture barrier and added stability
Easy Plank Replacer Learn More
“Your Floor’s Best Friend”
Specially Designed Mouldings
TORLYS has everything you need to complete your floor. Learn More
Breakthrough Technology. Superior Underlay. Learn More