Skip to Content
Laminate - Lexington-W - Laneffe Oak- TL-LW1311-PEFC
5/16” (thickness) x 7-9/16” (width) x 49-5/8” (length) • 8mm (thickness) x 192mm (width) x 1261mm (length)
Move beyond traditional hardwood with the artistry of Lexington-W. The wide planks of this collection are sure to add elegance and charisma to any space.
- Made in Europe
- Up to IIC 74 when paired with TORLYS Acoustik foam underlayment
- AC4 rated wear layer
- Four-sided bevel edge
- Wide planks with realistic finishes
- Complete range of colours and patterns to suit any style
- Install Lexington-W up to 50’x 50’ with no transitions or “speed bumps”
- 7-Year Light Commercial Warranty
*Note: TORLYS Maxx Commercial Finish up to 99% effective
- Size: 7-9/16” x 49-5/8” – 192mm x 1261mm
- Total Thickness 5/16” – 8mm
- Type of Finishing: Durable AC4 wear layer
- Edge Type: Four-sided bevel edge
- Type of Decorative Top Layer: Real wood-like patterns featuring natural designs
- Type of Core: TORLYS Smart Core
- Type of Backing: N/A
- Assembly System: Four-sided Uniclic®
- Installation Method: Click together, floating
Ease of Repair
Our patented BulldogTM tool makes changing single boards easy – a benefit unique to TORLYS Smart Floors.
Install Lexington-W laminate up to 50’ x 50’ without transitions or “speed bumps”.
Beautifully Designed Planks
On-trend collection with modern designs and elegance in walnut and oak.
How It's Made
1 Top Layer A top finishing layer to ensure your floor stays beautiful year after year
2 Decorative Layer Real wood-like textures featuring natural designs
3 TORLYS Smart Core Dent resistant and strong
4 TORLYS Uniclic® Joint The most advanced, gap-resistant joint system available today
5 Bottom Layer Provides moisture protection to the core and added stability
Easy Plank Replacer
“Your Floor’s Best Friend”
Specially Designed Mouldings
TORLYS has everything you need to complete your floor.
Breakthrough Technology. Superior Underlay.