Skip to Content
Laminate - Leuco - Chestnut Oak- QS-UM4885
1/2” (thickness) x 7-1/2” (width) x 54-11/32” (length) • 12 mm (thickness) x 190 mm (width) x 1380 mm (length)
With stunning hardwood visuals, Leuco features a 2mm attached pad for increased sound reduction as well as an easy clean surface that can even be damp mopped.
- 2mm attached pad guards against mold and mildew growth
- Micro-bevelled edges on 4 sides
- 7-Year Light Commercial Warranty
- Transition free installation, up to 50′ x 50
*Note: TORLYS Maxx Commercial Finish up to 99% effective
- Size: 7-1/2” x 54-11/32” – 190 mm x 1380 mm
- Total Thickness: 1/2” – 12 mm
- Type of Finishing: Wear resistant AC4 finish
- Edge Type: Milled bevel with HydroSeal
- Type of Decorative Top Layer: Enhanced elegance with stunning wood visuals
- Type of Core: TORLYS Smart Core
- Type of Backing: N/A
- Assembly System: Uniclic® Joint – glue and nail free
- Installation Method Click together, floating
Ease of Repair
Our patented BulldogTM tool makes changing single boards easy – a benefit unique to TORLYS Smart Floors.
Install Leuco laminate up to 50’ x 50’ without transitions or “speed bumps”.
The combination of HydroSeal and the Uniclic joint ensure no water will penetrate the HDF core.
How It's Made
1 Top Layer A top finishing layer to ensure your floor stays beautiful year after year, complete with HydroSeal
2 Decorative Layer Real wood-like textures featuring natural designs
3 TORLYS Smart Core Dent resistant and strong
4 TORLYS Uniclic® Joint The most advanced, gap-resistant joint system available today
5 Bottom Layer Backing layer provides a moisture barrier and added stability
Easy Plank Replacer
“Your Floor’s Best Friend”
Specially Designed Mouldings
TORLYS has everything you need to complete your floor.
Breakthrough Technology. Superior Underlay.