Skip to Content
Laminate - Colossia - Pelzer Oak- QS-UC3925
3/8” (thickness) x 9-7/16” (width) x 80-1/2” (length) • 10 mm (thickness) x 240 mm (width) x 2050 mm (length)
A waterproof* collection with contemporary oak designs in extra wide and long planks that can be wet or steam mopped.
- Rolled bevel edges with GenuEdge™ & HydroSeal
- Matte finish
- Can be installed transition free on floors up to 50’x50’
- 7-Year Light Commercial Warranty
* Fully waterproof when installed with a perimeter seal. Click here to view warranty information.
**Note: TORLYS Maxx Commercial Finish up to 99% effective
- Size: 9-7/6” x 80” – 240 mm x 2050 mm
- Total Thickness: 3/8” – 10 mm
- Type of Finishing: Wear resistant AC4 finish
- Edge Type: GenuEdge™ Rolled Bevel Edges
- Type of Decorative Top Layer: Natural looking, elegantly designed wood-like textures
- Type of Core: TORLYS Smart Core
- Type of Backing: N/A
- Installation Method: Click together, floating
Ease of Repair
Our patented Bulldog™ tool makes changing single boards easy – a benefit unique to TORLYS Smart Floors.
Install Colossia laminate up to 50’ x 50’ without transitions or “speed bumps”.
HydroSeal, Uniclic®, and GenuEdge™ come together to create the perfect waterproof floor.
How It's Made
1 Top Layer A top finishing layer to ensure your floor stays beautiful year after year, complete with GenuEdge™ bevel technology and HydroSeal
2 Decorative Layer Real wood-like textures featuring natural designs
3 TORLYS Smart Core Dent resistant and strong
4 TORLYS Uniclic® Joint The most advanced, gap-resistant joint system available today
5 Bottom Layer Backing layer provides a moisture barrier and added stability
Easy Plank Replacer
“Your Floor’s Best Friend”
Specially Designed Mouldings
TORLYS has everything you need to complete your floor.
Breakthrough Technology. Superior Underlay.