Skip to Content
Hardwood - Everest Designer - Winter Hills Oak- HCU-EDS236
1/2" (thickness) x 6-1/2" (width) x 71-1/4" (length) • 12mm (thickness) x 166mm (width) x 1810mm (length)
Flooring with a real hardwood layer in the widest and longest planks.
- Scratch-resistant finish
- CorkPlus™ BLUE attached underlay with Microban® antimicrobial product protection
- 7-Year Limited Commercial Warranty
- Uniclic® & UNIFIT X joints for remarkable stability, quick installation and easy repairability
- Size: 6-1/2” x 71-1/4” – 166 mm x 1810 mm
- Total Thickness: 1/2” – 12 mm
- Type of Finishing: Scratch-resistant
- Edge Type: Bevelled edges
- Type of Decorative Top Layer: Real hardwood
- Type of Core: TORLYS Smart Core
- Type of Backing: CorkPlus™ BLUE
- Assembly System: Uniclic® & UNIFIT X joints – glue and nail free
- Installation Method: Click together, floating
Ease of Repair
Our patented Bulldog™ tool makes changing single boards easy – a benefit unique to TORLYS Smart Floors.
Do more with less—we produce up to 30 times more hardwood flooring from a single tree than other flooring companies.
Smart to the Core
TORLYS Smart Core provides superior dent resistance and stability which means your Smart Hardwood floors will withstand daily wear and tear.
CorkPlus™ BLUE Underlay with Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection
Warm, quiet CorkPlus™ BLUE attached underlay, with built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection, inhibits the growth of mold and mildew that cause stains, odours and flooring deterioration.
How It's Made
1 Scratch-Resistant Finish
2 Real Wood layer
3 TORLYS Extra-Stable Smart Core
4 TORLYS Uniclic® Joint Gap-free installations and easy repairs with TORLYS Bulldog™ Easy Plank Replacer
5 Wood Balance Layer
6 CorkPlus™ BLUE Underlay Quiet, comfortable, built-in underlay with Microban® antimicrobial product protection
Easy Plank Replacer
“Your Floor’s Best Friend”
Specially Designed Mouldings
TORLYS has everything you need to complete your floor.
Breakthrough Technology. Superior Underlay.