Skip to Content
CorkWood - CorkWood Designer - Briarwood Walnut- CW-DS706-FSC-MX
1/2” (thickness) x 7-1/2” (width) x 68-3/4” (length) • 13.5mm (thickness) x 194mm (width) x 1,746mm (length)
Beautifully crafted cork plank flooring with sealed edges for increased water resistance.
- 3mm top layer
- CorkPlus™ BLUE attached underlay with Microban® antimicrobial product protection
- FSC® Certified
- 7-Year Limited Commercial Warranty
- Size: 7-1/2” x 68-3/4” – 194 mm x 1746 mm
- Total Thickness: 1/2” – 13.5 mm
- Type of Finishing: Polyurethane scratch-resistant finish
- Edge Type: Sealed, bevelled edges
- Type of Decorative Top Layer: Compressed Cork Direct Print
- Type of Core: TORLYS Smart Core
- Type of Backing: CorkPlus™ BLUE
- Assembly System: Uniclic® Joint – glue and nail free
- Installation Method: Click together, floating
The Beauty of Wood
Cutting edge printing technology creates a realistic wood look.
Durability of Laminate
Flooring that performs to the same standards as high-quality laminates, ensuring long lasting performance.
Comfort of Cork
The compressed cork top layer provides extreme comfort and quiet flooring.
CorkPlus™ BLUE Underlay with Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection
Warm, quiet CorkPlus™ BLUE attached underlay, with built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection, inhibits the growth of mold and mildew that cause stains, odours and flooring deterioration.
How It's Made
1 Top Layer Polyurethane scratch-resistant finish
2 Decorative Layer Direct print compressed cork (3mm top layer on CorkWood Designer and 2.5mm top layer on CorkWood Elite)
3 TORLYS Smart Core Dent resistant and strong
4 TORLYS Uniclic® Joint The most advanced, gap-resistant joint system available today
5 TORLYS CorkPlus™ BLUE Quiet, comfortable, built-in underlay with Microban® antimicrobial product protection
Easy Plank Replacer
“Your Floor’s Best Friend”
Specially Designed Mouldings
TORLYS has everything you need to complete your floor.
Breakthrough Technology. Superior Underlay.